This Agreement was drawn up in the form of an electronic communication (document) in accordance with the UN Convention of 23.11.2005 on the “Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts”, and has the legal force of the original.
This Agreement is concluded when the Partner accepts it and shall enter into force at the moment when the Party has effectively accepted all the conditions of the Agreement on the Company’s website.
The Partner confirms that he/she acts of his/her own free will, in his/her own interests, and accepts the risks related to the execution of the Agreement. The Partner confirms his/her full understanding of all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and his/her unconditional acceptance of all the terms and conditions set forth herein. The Partner confirms his/her full (unreserved) acceptance of the terms of the Agreement prior to entering into this Agreement and that entering into this Agreement, giving rise to rights and obligations, is his/her true intention.
PART 1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS:
The terms and definitions specified in this Part and used in the Agreement and on the website shall be read in the context of the full content of the Agreement, understood literally and shall not be construed to their widest extent.
Company – Non-profit Organization Orion Unite Foundation. Party to this Agreement.
Partner – A subject of law who participates in the Project under the terms of the Agreement in order to receive financial assistance in the form of funds from other Partners taking part in the Project, and confirms his/her participation in the Project as an independent interested person. A Partner is also a Party to legal relations who signed the Agreement with the Company and activated an ID. A Partner who concluded the Agreement with the Company has the same rights and obligations as other Partners of the Company inasmuch as they are determined by the Agreement.
Project (Orion Project) – A set of coordinated measures and actions aimed at the implementation of the Program carried out by the Company with the participation of Partners, independently or with the involvement of third parties.
Program – A set of conditions and rules determined by the Agreement, mandatory for the Company and the Partners, and aimed at implementing the opportunities for the Company's Partners to receive financial assistance from other Partners (grants). They are set by the Company within the partnership programs and based on the terms of the Agreement.
ID – Individual and unique number system, locally identified and generated by the algorithms (electronic computer program) of the site in accordance with the terms of the Program. The ID is assigned to the Partner during registration and placed on the Company's site in accordance with the Agreement.
ID Activation – A service provided by the Company to the Partner after he/she has taken action to place a deposit to participate in the chosen stage of the Program. The Partner ID is activated each time at all stages of the Program.
Deposit – Funds from the deposit account ensuring participation of the Partner in any stage of the Program in the amount specified on the Company's website in the appropriate section of the Program stage.
Site – A set of electronic documents, files in a computer network, united under one domain name belonging to the Company.
Account – A data set containing information posted by the Partner on the website, which allows the Project to identify him/her, including the Personal account. Technical support for the account is an independent service of the Company.
Personal area – A part of the website closed to public access by a login and a password. It reflects statistical and accounting data pertaining to the Partner’s accounts and ID, allowing the Partner to manage his/her account and interact with other Partners as far as it is stipulated by the Agreement.
Login – A unique name (electronic code consisting of characters, Arabic numerals and Latin letters) used by a registered Partner together with a password to access the personal area of his/her account. The Partner’s login is not publicly available. It is specified by the Partner during registration and cannot be changed in the future.
Password – An electronic code consisting of characters, Arabic numerals and Latin letters used in tandem with a login to access the personal area. The password is not publicly available. It is specified by the Partner during registration and can be changed in the personal area.
Name in the Project – An electronic code consisting of characters, Arabic numerals and Latin letters, indicated by the Partner. The name in the Project is publicly available for viewing by Partners of the Project and can be changed by the Partner in the personal area.
Debit Account – A function inseparably linked to the Partner's Account and designed to reflect the accounting of payments made in the Project and to allow the Partner to manage the funds available for deposit in “Orions”, calculated in the equivalent of the official monetary currency US Dollar - $ (USD) in the ratio of 1/1.
Statement of Debit Account – A set of data grouping detailed information about all transactions on the debit account of the Partner's account, including credits, transfer and distribution of funds.
Deposit Account – A function inseparably linked to the Partner's account and designed to reflect the accounting of payments made in the Project, and to allow the Partner to manage the funds placed on deposits of various stages of the Company's Program to participate in them, calculated in "Orions", equivalent in value to the official currency USD (USD) in the ratio of 1/1.
Operational account – A function inseparably linked to the Partner's account and designed to reflect the accounting of payments made in the Project and to allow the Partner to manage the funds available for disposal, which can be used to renew the Partner’s participation (reinvestment) in the stages of the Company's Program by crediting to the debit account and/or transferring to the Partner's crypto-currency wallet using the details of such wallet's public key or other payment system, calculated in "Orions", equivalent to the official currency US Dollar - $ (USD) in the ratio of 1/1.
Funds available for disposal – The amount of funds on the debit account and/or operational account of the Partner's account. Such funds may be debited by the Company from the debit account of a Partner with respect to the terms of the Agreement, but only on the basis of an order introduced by the Partner and aimed at allocating funds for participation in the Program stages, including repeated participation in the Program stages (refinancing), and/or may be debited by the Company from a Partner’s operating account for transferring such funds to a cryptocurrency wallet, or via any other payment system based on the details provided by the Partner.
Order – A Partner's direct instruction to the Company to conduct a transaction with the funds available on the debit account and/or operational account of the Partner's account. As a general rule, the order is made by the Partner through various functions available in the personal area under the “account management” section. If there are reasonable doubts about the identity of the person who has made the order in the personal area, the Company has the right to suspend the operation until it receives confirmation of the Partner's intention to make such a transaction.
Referral bonus – A bonus credited to the operational account of the Partner's account for promoting the Company's Project by inviting first-level referrals. The amount of the referral bonus is calculated in accordance with this Agreement.
Rating – A numerical index updated on a regular basis showing the Partner's activity in the Project and calculated based on the total number of personally invited referrals and activated partner IDs. The rating is given as an integer number.
Leadership Bonus – Additional remuneration for the Partner awarded in the form of credentials to access the higher levels of the Company's Project stages.
Top-List – The top part of the register including the first ten Partners (Project Leaders) and formed on the basis of account ratings in such a way that the Partner's account with the highest rating is placed on the highest position (line) of the register (position #1 of the Top-List). The following positions (rows) of the register are filled by the accounts in the descending order of their rating, where the accounts with the same rating are being placed on the adjacent rows of the register so that an "older" account occupies a higher position than a "younger" account (the age of the account is calculated based on the date of the first activation of the ID account).
Affiliate Structure – A structural aggregate formed by referral IDs of the first and all subsequent levels.
Referrer – A Partner who has sent his/her referral link to other persons to enable them to register under a newly created ID in the Project.
Referral (first-level Referral) – The Partner who used the referral link of the Partner-Referrer to register his/her ID in the Project.
Second-level Referral – A junior (structurally subordinate) Partner in relation to a Referral, i.e. a Partner who indicated the ID of a structurally superior Partner as his/her Referrer when registering the ID.
Third-level Referral – A junior (structurally subordinate) Partner in relation to a second-level referral, i.e. the Partner who indicated the ID of a structurally superior Partner as his referral during registration.
Requirement – The mandatory minimum condition for a Partner who has activated his/her ID. Its aim is to foster the dynamic and even development of the Project as well as the promotion of the Partner so that he/she can participate in the Project and have the possibility to receive a grant.
Unit – A mathematical model describing the movement of IDs across levels when the lower level row is filled. The movement foresees a division process that leads to the formation of two similar levels with preservation of ID referrals within the available places of the level row and an upgrade for all IDs, which can move up by one level in each of the newly formed levels (an ID located in the upper level row is moved up to the next corresponding level).
Technical support – A set of measures and actions carried out by the Company to ensure full functioning of the Partner's account that includes one or more IDs. The provision of technical support is an independent service of the Company provided in accordance with this Agreement.
PART 2. THE PROGRAM:
- The Program’s aim is to make sure Partners of the Company receive financial help (grants) within the limits of partnership programs under the conditions set forth in the Agreement. It entails the promotion of Partners, whose IDs are placed in the corresponding stage of the Program, with subsequent movement in upper Unit levels.
- The Program consists of phases in which Partners, depending on their rating, may participate. Each stage of the Program on the Company's website is referred to as a "Unit" with a numerical value defined in this Agreement. This value indicates the amount of the deposit required to participate in it.
- When making a deposit for the first time, newly registered Partners may only participate in the Unit in which the Referrer who sent him/her a referral link participates.
- Each Program Unit consists of a fifteen-seat structure with four levels (rows) and a certain number of places: "a" - upper (1 seat), "b" - intermediate (2 seats), "c" - intermediate (4 seats), "d" - lower (8 seats), or from a seven-seat structure with three levels (rows) and a certain number of seats: "a" - upper (1 seat), "b" - intermediate (2 seats), "c" - lower (4 seats). The number of structures in each Program Unit is unlimited.
- Initial placement of the ID in the Program and the ID movement between levels and stages of the Program:
- The initial placement of an ID in the Program follows a mandatory ID activation and is carried out in accordance with clause 2.5.3 of the Agreement after its activation in the relevant Unit.
- Initial ID Activation is possible only in the Unit in which the Partner who sent a referral link participates. A Partner may participate in only one Unit once at a time.
- An ID (both primary and when moving to the appropriate Unit level) that was activated with the specification of a referrer ID (Referral ID) at registration is placed, when possible, in the referrer structure in accordance with the following algorithm.
- The referral ID to be placed in the corresponding level of the referrer ID is placed in the appropriate Unit level where the referrer ID is located.
- A referral ID to be placed in a level that does not match the referrer ID’s (higher or lower) is placed in the Unit level corresponding to the first level referral ID relative to the referrer if the Program has a structure that meets these conditions.
- When it is impossible to place an ID due to the lack of a structure corresponding to the conditions of clause 22.214.171.124. of the Agreement, the ID is placed in the structure of the second level referrer ID if the Program has a structure that meets these conditions.
- When it is impossible to place an ID due to the lack of a Unit corresponding to the conditions of clause 126.96.36.199. of the Agreement, the ID is placed in the most populated and oldest Unit (the age of the Unit is calculated based on the moment of its last division) of the corresponding Program level.
- Level filling and division:
- The filling of each Unit’s level is subject to common rules and algorithms.
- Each activated Partner ID is initially placed in the first available space in the bottom row of the structure situated at the initial level of the corresponding Unit in accordance with clause 2.5. of the Agreement.
- IDs can only be placed in the bottom row of the appropriate level structure.
- When the bottom row of the structure (8 seats or 4 seats) of the respective Unit is completely filled up:
- The ID that was in the top row (at the top position) of the Unit structure exits the structure and receives a grant;
- The ID that was in the intermediate row of the structure is moved up to a higher-level position.
- When all vacant seats of the fifteen-seat structure are filled up, Partners in levels 2, 3 and 4 give 1/3 of their deposit for participation in this Unit to the Partner in Level 1 of the structure, who receives a grant for participating in the current Unit and then exits the structure.
Once all available seats in the seven-seat structure are filled up, Partners in levels 2, 3 give 1/2 of their deposit for participation in this Unit to the Partner in Level 1 of the structure, who receives a grant for participating in the current Unit and then exits the structure.
- After all available places of the structure are occupied, each structure is divided into two similar structures, where each ID of the level moves up one row in the structure, following the ID of their referrer (or structure) (when it is possible within the vacant places of the matrix of the corresponding level row). The IDs fill up the row in chronological order of registration. When such relocation is impossible due to the lack of vacant seats, IDs are placed in the corresponding row of the adjacent structure formed during this division in the same order. Consequently, the lower rows of both structures are freed for subsequent filling.
- If the structure remains inactive for 30 calendar days, i.e. if the Partners cannot fill it by their own efforts and efforts of the Leader in order to carry out the division and receive grants by all its participants, any of the participants of this structure has the right to initiate its dissolution. A Partner initiates a dissolution by submitting an appropriate system request to the Project Administration and to the Partners participating in this structure through the personal area.
- The dissolution of the structure depends on the results of a vote in which all other affiliate members of the current structure participate in their personal area. The decision to dissolve the structure or to retain it shall be taken by a majority vote of its members. In the event that a majority cannot be achieved, the decision shall be deemed to be in favor of maintaining the existing structure in order to fill it up. In such a case, the members shall be entitled to re-initiate the dissolution of the structure.
- Following the decision of the vote to disband the structure, the administration of the Project shall proceed as follows: the remaining deposits of all Partners in the structure to be disbanded shall be added up, then 10% of the resulting amount shall be paid by the Partners to the Project, and the remaining amount shall be divided among the Partners in equal shares and credited to their operational account.
- Partner remunerations and philanthropy:
- Upon completion of any Unit, a grant is credited to the debit and operational accounts of the respective account ID.
- Upon completion of the Unit, the debit account is credited with a deposit equal to the amount of the deposit in the respective completed Unit
- The amount available for disposal minus the amount equal to the deposit in the respective completed Unit shall be credited to the operational account upon completion of theUnit. The Partner may dispose of the amount credited to the operational account in one of the following ways:
- Transfer of funds to your cryptocurrency wallet or withdrawal through another payment system;
- Transfer of funds to the debit account in order to participate in any available Unit;
- Transfer of funds to the debit account of another Partner;
- Transfer of money to the Project account in order to participate in the charity program.
The Partner may use the funds in the operational account an unlimited number of times within the limits of the amount available in such account, bearing in mind that the amount transferred has to be a multiple of 1 (unit)
- Active efforts from the Partners to promote the concept of the “Orion Program”, to raise the profile of the Company, to develop the “Orion” brand, to increase the number of visits on the website leading to the dissemination of the Company's services, i.e. efforts from the Partners whose accounts are in the TOP-List - Project Leaders, give a Leader the opportunity to nominate a candidate to receive a financial support from the Project. The funds are taken from an account designed for such purposes and supplied by donations made by Partners.
- In case they move to the Top-List, Project Leaders will receive a notification in their personal area indicating that they have the possibility to nominate a candidate for the charitable program. The notification will also indicate the deadline to submit a candidate and other relevant information.
- Participation in the charitable program is purely voluntary.
- The charity program of the Project is designed for real punctual help to the people in need. This support can take different forms, from treatment payment, purchase of medicines and other medical supplies for the daily care of sick people to humanitarian aid to the most needy sections of the population in the form of food, fresh drinking water, clothes, personal hygiene items, etc.
A candidate for charitable assistance from the Project must be a real person or a group of people. The project does not provide charitable assistance to commercial, non-commercial and other organizations, or to individuals carrying out any professional activity, such as entrepreneurs, in order to realize commercial activities, which is understood as any activity aimed at obtaining profit or other material benefits.
- In order for a candidate nominated by a Project Leader to be included in the Project's charity, the Project Leader must provide the minimum information required about the candidate. That is:
- The name, first name and age of the candidate.
- His/her location (country, locality).
- A description of the help needed, the situation and/or problem encountered, including diagnoses, possible treatment options and places of treatment, etc.
- Amount needed.
- Supporting documents, which must be attached to the application.
- The method of communication with the person in need or his/her close relatives, contact persons, treating physician, etc.
- After the Project Leaders submit their candidate for the charity program of the Project, the administration of the Project reviews them within 15 calendar days and comes forward with a decision regarding the acceptance or the rejection of a candidate.
If the Project Leaders do not submit two candidates for the Program by the deadline specified in the notification, the Project administration has the right to independently propose candidates.
- Candidates vetted and approved by the Project administration are included in the relevant section of the Project website. It is then possible to vote for them. The vote shall be conducted within 10 calendar days after the nomination of candidates in the relevant section of the Project website.
- Each Partner has the right to vote once for one of the available candidates for charitable assistance within the framework of each particular charitable action put to a vote by the Project administration. The candidate with the greatest number of votes will receive an assistance provided by the Project. The funds are taken from the charitable fund supplied by donations from the operating accounts of the Partners.
- The Project Leader who submitted the application of the winning candidate is appointed supervisor of the charity event for that candidate. The supervisor must ensure that the candidate has received funds from the Project and provide the Project and its Partners with a report on the assistance provided in the form of photographs, videos, receipts and other documents confirming the actual assistance provided and the expenditure of funds for this purpose. If the Leader-supervisor fails to submit the reports specified in this clause of the Agreement, the Project has the right to block the account of the Leader and all available funds on its accounts until the reports are submitted.
- Active efforts from the Partners to promote the concept of the “Orion Program”, to raise the profile of the Company, to develop the “Orion” brand, to increase the number of visits on the website leading to the dissemination of the Company's services shall be rewarded by a Leadership Bonus in the form of an opportunity to participate in a Unit without paying a deposit to take part in it:
- For 50 people personally invited via their referral link, Partners are granted access to "Unit 200 βOrion" without having to make a deposit.
- For 60 people personally invited via their referral link, Partners are granted access to "Unit 300 βOrion" without having to make a deposit.
- For 70 people personally invited via their referral link, Partners are granted access to "Unit 400 βOrion" without having to make a deposit.
- For the active promotion of the Project, the Company credits to the operational account of the Partners a referral bonus in the following amounts: starting from the sixth referral personally invited who has activated his/her first-level referral ID Partner-Referral (which constitutes the activation of the referral bonus) via a referral link, a Partner receives a referral bonus from the Project in the amount of 3% from each first-level Referral-Partner's deposit; after activation of the referral bonus for each first-level Referral-Partner invited via the referral link and each second-level Referral-Partner who has activated his/her ID, a Partner receives a referral bonus from the Project in the amount of 2% of each second-level Referral-Partner's deposit; after activation of the referral bonus for each second-level Referral-Partner invited via the referral link and each third-level Referral-Partner who activated his/her ID, a Partner receives a referral bonus from the Project in the amount of 1% from each third-level Referral-Partner's deposit amount.
In order to develop the Project in a dynamic and even manner, the Program foresees requirements. These requirements have to be met for each Activated ID in any and every Unit.
- Requirements act as restrictions for a Partner's ID to receive a grant upon completion of the Unit in case such ID does not have two referral IDs that have passed the ID activation.
- The Program foresees a one-time confirmation regarding the requirements met by one ID in each of the Units.
- In order to successfully meet the requirements, a Partner needs to invite at least two new members via his/her referral link. These new members must register on the website and participate in their Referrer's Project Unit by making a deposit.